JACQUELINE PARKER RECOMMENDED STYLISTS
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the online service of Jacqueline Parker Creative's Recommended Stylists (www.perthmakeupartists.com/recommended-stylists) you acknowledge that this is a separate service to any hairstyling or makeup services that may be provided to you by Jigisha Patel (ABN 56-626-487-182) and Jacqueline Parker Creative do not represent that business in any capacity, other than to facilitate recommending you their service.
Please ensure this stylist is suitable for your requirements and you are happy with their portfolio, terms of service and pricing before booking.
Although this stylist has been thoroughly vetted and to the best of our knowledge will provide you with a great service, Jacqueline Parker Creative can not and do not assume any liability for the work or service being provided to you by Jigisha Patel.
By ticking the check box on Jacqueline Parker Creative's Recommended Stylists booking form, you agree to indemnify Jacqueline Parker Creative against any potential losses, injuries, damages, costs, claims and actions that may arise as a result of engaging a stylist recommended by Jacqueline Parker Creative.
Please familiarise yourself with our refund policy HERE
JIGISHA'S TERMS OF SERVICE
• There is an initial deposit which will be collected by Jacqueline Parker Creative upon booking. A further non-refundable deposit of $50 is required per person. Should there be a person who wishes to cancel in the group that has already paid the deposit, please note that this will not be counted at the final balance.
• The final balance owing should be paid a day prior to your appointment.
• Travel fees vary based on location. Please ask for a quote.
• Parking in the CBD, Fremantle or valet is to be organised by the client or an additional fee on the day will apply.
• Any service bookings that requires the artist to start before 6am will be subjected to a fee of $40 per hour prior.
• Bookings are made for the duration outlined specified. Please ensure that all are present and on time, upon Jigisha’s arrival. Should you require for Jigisha to stay longer due to delays, please note this is subject to availability and could incur a penalty fee. (Please be assured that I will allocate enough time to accomodate everyone).
Trials are generally up to 1 hour in duration per service (hair or makeup) and include ONE look. Minor adjustments are included eg. trying a different lip colour, darkening of eyeshadow/blush, pinning some hair up or making basic alterations to the hair etc. If a complete restyle is required where we have to start ‘from scratch’, a new appointment must be booked and will be charged for in full as a separate trial.
Please be available on time for your appointment. Clients who arrive late to their booking or are not ready to begin when we arrive run the risk of their job not being able to be carried out, in part or in full. This will be up to our discretion and will depend on how late the client is, and what bookings and commitments we have following the booking. Payment in full will still be required for the session, and any monies that have already been paid will be forfeited by the client.
THE NEW NORMAL (Applicable to all appointments)
• I understand your concerns and value all my clients. Therefore, I have made it easier and more flexible for you.
• Should you need to postpone and rebook my services to another date due to COVID, please know that all deposits are transferable to another date. If by any chance, Jigisha is unavailable for the new date you have requested, a credit note that is valid for one year will be sent to you to use for another occasion.
• Anyone coming in from interstate and overseas must be aware of the 14-day quarantine period.
• All clients contact information will be given to COVID19 Hotline, if there is a risk confirmed (for tracing purposes only).
• All deposits are non-refundable but only transferable to another date.
• Should there be any changes to location, please ask for a new travel fee quote.
• Jigisha reserves the right to cancel any service which has been agreed to with a client based on any one of following criteria;
- The client has tested positive for COVID-19.
- The client is exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath).
• For any cancellations resulting from the above criteria, allows the client the right to reschedule their booking to a date and time where the impact of COVID-19 to health, safety and well being is negligible.
• The booking deposit as above mentioned is transferable and valid for 1 year for one date change; before the amount is forfeited and a new deposit amount is payable.
• If Jigisha at any time poses a risk to the health, safety and wellbeing of a client due to factors associated with COVID-19 and as such is unable to perform the service that had been agreed to with the client, she will endeavour to:
- Provide a replacement stylist to complete the service.
- Reschedule the booking to a date and time where the impact of COVID-19 to health, safety and wellbeing is negligible, suitable to both the service provider and client.
- Use the cost of their booking to pay a replacement artist.
• For any agreed services between Jigisha and the client that are unable to be performed due to external factors caused by the COVID-19 outbreak (enforced quarantine measures, restricted movements, State lockdowns), the client has the right to:
- Re-schedule their booking to a date and time where the impact of COVID-19 to health, safety and wellbeing is negligible.
- Use the cost of their booking as credit valid for one year from date originally booked.
• If you have chosen to cancel your booking and have paid a deposit/booking fee this amount is non-refundable but can remain as a credit towards a future appointment.
• If your wedding date is postponed, Jigisha will hold your non-refundable Booking Fee/Deposit and transfer it to your new date. If your new date is unavailable, you will not be refunded your Booking Fee/Deposit but will remain as credit for future bookings - valid only up to one year.
• It would be much appreciated if anyone showing cold and flu symptoms or have been to any of the most recent exposure sites to call and reschedule.
• Upon booking Jigisha Patel, you agree to provide your proof of vaccination certificate.
Beauty by Jigs
BSB - 062 692
Account – 4132 3443
Reference: (Booking Date & Last Name)
Example: 070721Patel (Day/Month/Year/Last Name)
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Cash / Bank Transfer / Pay ID
PLEASE NOTE: ANY INFORMATION THAT HAS BEEN SHARED WITH ME WILL NOT BE SHARED OR SUPPLIED TO OTHER PARTIES